Skip to content
- By visiting reviewgossip.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of reviewgossip.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. ReviewGossip reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen, please review this agreement from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of reviewgossip.com means you agree to the amendments.
- You may be able to link to third parties’ websites (“Linked Sites”) from reviewgossip.com. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by ReviewGossip in any way and ReviewGossip is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, including any potential files, malware, cookies, beacons, or other data that is exchanged by the user and Linked Sites, intentionally or otherwise.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through reviewgossip.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party (as applicable). You agree that ReviewGossip shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither ReviewGossip nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, including but not limited to potential malware, cookies, beacons, or data exchanged through site use, arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website and the information available on reviewgossip.com or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information on reviewgossip.com whether based on contract, tort or other theory of the law and whether ReviewGossip or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against ReviewGossip and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the website and the information available thereon.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of ReviewGossip and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or reviewgossip.com will be limited to Cdn$10.00 in the aggregate.
- You agree that you will at all times indemnify ReviewGossip from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.